Karkar oil is a Sudanese recipe for making the hair stronger, fully and shiny. It is traditionally known to also prevent dandruff. Our karkar oil has been specially formulated using the traditional method and also in combination of other oils that helps the hair to grow better.
Our karkar oil has the following ingredients
Amla Hair Oil. Using amla for beautiful hair is our traditional ancient secret. ...
Bhringraj Oil. ...
Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil. ...
Mustard Oil and Castor Oil. ...
Black Seed and Olive Oil. ...
Tulsi Hair Oil.
How to mix Karkar Oil with Bhc_organics Chebe Powder
- Initially start with clean conditioned, detangled sectioned hair.
- In a plastic or glass bowl, depending on the thickness and length of your hair, place the desired amount of Bhc_organics Authentic Chebe Powder. My hair is lets say bra strap length, I would mix about 3 tablespoons of Chebe Powder and about 6 tablespoons of Karkar Oil in the bowl.
- Stir with a plastic spoon. You should have a loose soupy mixture.
- Dip fingers in the Karkar and Chebe Powder mixture and coat each strand evenly
- Braid each section up and leave your hair alone for about 4-5 days
- After 4-5 days, rinse hair in shower and without washing this time, reapply to hair strands and braid hair back up. Continue to repeat the above steps until desired hair length is reached.
- Wash hair ever 2 weeks or I highly recommend that you wash it once per month. The Karkar and Chebe combo mixture will penetrate the hair shaft and the hair follicles and If you follow my strict routine, you will see a healthier longer stronger head of hair.
There are other oils that you can use in the place of Karkar. You can always use whatever oil your hair likes.